As a not-for-profit organization, the chorus relies heavily on contributions from chorus and board members, grants and individual supporters to help us meet our financial obligations and to realize our dreams for the future of the chorus.
The chorus has financial obligations for putting on quality concerts. As we expand our chorus, we have growing expenses. For our immediate future and our upcoming concert, we hope that you would help us by contributing.
- Designate your one-time donation to our general fund or to a specific category such as guest artists, musicians, sound and lighting, personnel expenses or sets.
- Become a Grace Note and set up recurring monthly donations via PayPal.
- Earn money for CHARIS by shopping.
- Write us a check or donate an item for our next silent auction.
- If you own a business, consider becoming a corporate sponsor or advertise in our program books.
- Bring lots of friends with you to our concerts and fundraisers!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 664-9340 for more info. Thank you for your support. Donation checks can be mailed to:
204 E. Lockwood
Webster Groves, MO 63119